Saturday, August 11, 2012

Congratulations Brittany Dabrasky & Jordan Weathers

Brittany Dabrasky & Jordan Weathers
May 25, 2012


Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Weathers!

Brittany & Jordan chose some of my favorite flavor combinations:  Lemon with Raspberry, Red Velvet with Cream Cheese, & White Cake with White Chocolate Mousse & Fresh Strawberries.

The cake is frosted with buttercream & decorated with pearls & brush embroidery inspired by the dress.

I just happen to be in the hall right after Brittany & Jordan were announced Husband & Wife.  Jordan was so elated.  I feel lucky to have not only been a part of that moment but to also have had a camera!


Beautiful Couple!

Jordan's mother, Susan Weathers, also contracted me for the Groom's Cake.


The Marble Cake was inspired by Jordan's reputation for wearing bow ties.



Susan Weathers was kind enough to send me a photo.
Those not wearing bow ties, tied their ties in mock bows!



She also sent me a photo of a wonderful moment shared by Husband & Wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment